All tournaments, lessons, and practices are shut down through March 31st. There is strong reason to believe this will be extended for a longer period. If and when we are able to again train I will let all of you know.
The MEQ has possibly been postponed to either May 23rd and/or May 30th weekends. If that doesn't work then I believe they will cancel this tournament as well. More information to follow.
Windy City Qualifier has been canceled
OVR National Bid-has been canceled.
Stay healthy stay safe!